Although we can make new resolutions any day of the year, the New Year’s Resolutions are somehow special. A brand new year where we can start from scratch. At least we like to believe so.
For the very first time I decided to write down my New Year’s Resolutions. Maybe it will help me focus on what is important in my life right now.
- Keep in touch with old friends.
- Drink more water.
- Meet new and interesting people.
- Learn more dance styles.
- Hike for several days with good friends.
- Improve my skills as a photographer.
- Submit a paper.
- Travel to a place I have never been before.
- Become a pescatarian.
- Enjoy more the little things. A good dinner. A loud laugh. An inspiring music. A beautiful sunset.
If 2013 will be as amazing as it was 2012 I will be extremely happy!
Happy New Year!